Sunday, November 24, 2013

I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)

I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer!  DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
Click here to download
16 diy gift tutorials for babies and new parents!
16 diy gift tutorials for babies and new parents!
Click here to download
Lace jean cuffs
Lace jean cuffs
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment